Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #1658 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
funny, the few times i tried the game on paper i was always a Toreador haha
I don't always have the patience for the social role-playing aspect of the game and the Toreador and Ventrue almost always play a more social role. In every game I've played I've always been the tank and the one who dies last, which is ironic because in every session I've ever played I've always come up against some kind of action sequence which either results in me slaughtering everyone or just barely crawling away. Only time I ever died first was in my first game where I totally overestimated the strength of a Garou and totally got my head ripped off. This is why I prefer more of the fighting classes for the Camarilla clans, but Lambrosa and Ravnos are not to be overlooked either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Some of my friends occasionally call me toreador on our email list.

I finished the game with my gangrel .. Tried it a bit again after with a brujah and some other, basically because I wanted to test the other disciplines or what they're called. Celerity was quite fun if I remember correctly.
Celerity is probably the most unbalanced discipline and if you come up against someone with it (in paper or computer game) you'll see what I mean. Despite it's usefulness if you're playing as a Brujah, they do not resist frenzy as well as the other clans and that can severely **** things up if you're low on blood.

I love role-playing games.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote