Music Banter - View Single Post - question on trance
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
You get so many people here in the US that say they can only really listen to this kind of music when they are rolling. Pathetic, really. Get an attention span.
I KNOW! I hate that to no end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delpadschnick View Post
Well, currently house is very mainstream. Trance has always been a bit of an outsider, but with a loyal fanbase. Electro, I think, will be the next big thing. But yeah, we have a lot of good parties here. Just went to Trance Energy a few weeks ago.
The Netherlands has so many amazing artists! Ferry Corsten, Rank 1, Joop, Rotterdam Terror Corps, Marcel Woods, Armin van Buuren, Misja Helsloot, Zany, Randy Katana, Junkie XL, DJ B-Front, Noisecontrollers, Marco V, Ron van Den Beuken, Walt Jenssen, John Marks, Neophyte, Jan Oostdyk, Sander van Dien, DJ Rob, Ummet Ozcan, Sander Kleinenberg, A-Lusion, Bas & Ram, Carlo Resoort a.k.a. 4 Strings, Jorn van Deynhoven, Joost van der Vleuten, Mark Norman (Mark de Jong and Norman Lenden), Maarten de Jong, Dash Berlin, DJ Thera, First State, Geck-O, and naturally, Tiesto.

Our clubs, if they play electronic, will either play commercialized stuff like Cascada or maybe House.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote