Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #2670 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
The last 20 minutes were exciting because I was waiting for a goal.
The last 3 minutes I was thinking it's not gonna happen
Then out of no where

Paul Scholes, that's the reason why he's been my favourite player since I was a small boy.
Hate to say I told you so

Hardly the best game I've ever seen, but you deserved it. Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
As a gunners fan I kind of thought that they would lose that game, but we are still just in with a shout of the title (I know I`m being very optimistic here)
And, since you've got my lot next, I think you will be! Might not be as easy as I reckon it'll be though - apart from Man U (who, admittedly, absolutely minced us), the other two of the traditional big four we've played at home have lost. If that ain't tempting fate though, I don't know what is! Believe it or not though, I'm actually kinda hoping Arsenal win - we'll still be clear enough of Hull and Burnley (thankyouthankyouthankyou Birmingham and Sunderland) who I really can't see winning two of their last games, it's still well within our hands (still got Hull to play at home) and an Arsenal win will make the title race even more interesting for me and my fellow neutrals.

I won't deny that it'd be absolutely awesome to beat another top 4 club before the season's out though.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote