Music Banter - View Single Post - [RELEASE] April Bi-Monthly Comp : Weird & Bizarre!
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Brenoritvrezokre - Uatr Borvuatre Zuerkle Droer: Bizarre band and song name, both hopelessly unpronounceable. Then as for the song? Pretty much a bunch of random noises put together in such a way that create a very dark and uncomfortable atmosphere. There's nothing normal about any of it

Sortsind - Blot: Another very dark track! For me, dark and weird have always been synonymous. This is probably because what's weird is something we're not used to, and what we're not used to or something we can't see/control is something we tend to be scared of. I LOVE dark tracks that bring about a feeling of unease and create a sort of "bizarre" response from yours truly. Just yesterday I fell asleep early and woke up at 1 in the morning. I felt weird, so I put on some dark music and it was somehow perfect. This is one of the songs I played.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote