Music Banter - View Single Post - Aussie Hip Hop
Thread: Aussie Hip Hop
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #33 (permalink)
Captain Awesome
On A Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post

1. All Americans are arrogant
I didn't say all americans are arrogant, I said you are an example of one.

Quote:
2. America has no decent rap artists.
I said "America has very few spitters I rate". very few, not zero. At no point did I say there was no good rappers in america. Infact I repeatedly said that every country has it's bad and good rappers.

Quote:
4. you dive back to "who knows who invented it" after a certain statement that America didn't.
Because there's no evidence to say they did.

Quote:
5. You've twisted about every statement made so far, and at this point you'd do your home country a service by not disclosing your nationality because you're only going to dispariage their good names.
It's a shame you didn't think of that before, you could have taken your own advice because now americans look even more ignorant than before.

Quote:
You can be summed up in two words, arrogant and ignorant.
Arrogant I'll admit. But Ignorant? No. I keep my eyes open in this time of closed minds.

Quote:
You don't know **** about Hip Hop, very clearly, and its a waste of mine time to go on with you.
Clearly I know more about it than you do. You just assume america created it and has all of the best rappers. A true testament to how closed-minded you are. Had you even heard of any the artists from australia until you clicked on this topic? I have more knowledge on Hip Hop than you've had hot dinners.

Quote:
You've come here to get a rise out of people and care little about having any sort of intelligent discussion.
I can have an intelligent discussion, but like a wise man once said "In a battle of wits, trick, you're unarmed".

"If we're all merely players in a play on this great stage,
the problem is the script writers ain't on the same page,
I echo through the mountain when I'm singing in the air,
from my lab a lad with lavish lyrics living in his lair."

"Wake up and listen, hear what's not for the public's ears
Pinocchio poets played by profiting puppeteers"
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote