Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #2488 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
I'm not gonnae lie. (not pointing finger at you btw) This whole place is starting to piss me off with the snobbery against twilight. Seriously, I've you have seen it go ahead and say what you want, you can do because you have seen it to judge it. But I can't stand how most of you don't even know what else it's about except "Sparkling vampires" and werewolfs. I sometimes think this place is much more close minded than you all make out.
Of course I've seen it, or why would I be talking?
I assure you, if I'm going to talk about something, I'm going to watch it/read it/hear it first. There was no other reason for me to watch Twilight actually, I just wanted to know what I was talking about, and not just repeat what posers say about it.

*That is why I also watched the High School Musical saga. It's just not easy to be fair, but we got to do it.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote