Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #1685 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Bought this off Steam last night (<3) to finally try and beat it instead of getting half way through it and then giving up. I was hoping that a legally bought copy would correct some of the bugs I found in the illegal downloads I got a few years ago, but it just seems that they're present and I'll have to deal with it :/
your image is broken but according to the file name it looks like Deus Ex. did you just get the original or both? contrary to popular opinion i actually really liked the sequel (The Invisible War) more than the original in fact.

i got SO angry during that first one, at one point (apparently at the start of the final area) i ended up starting the map and standing next to something that goes boom, which ends up happening while someone's message is being displayed on screen (as in - within seconds of loading the map). so while i was reading a mini-briefing of my final mission i got blown up. considering the game saves before loading a new map i figured it would just start the area over again.

it didn't.

i'm still pissed about it.

as for Fallout3 i played it on PS3 without any hassles at all (the dual analog controls work like any other FPS). if you're just trying to play it like a generic shooter and for achievements only that's your own problem and self imposed limitation - you're choosing to miss the entire point of that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote