Music Banter - View Single Post - Sex education in elementary school?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I think the girls (because PE is gender segregated here) just thought "oh my god", based on the look on everyone's face. Don't know about future classes though!

I do know that one of the male PE teachers pulled out a fake vagina in front of his class. I wasn't surprised when I heard that though - he was a tall, scrawny, geeky kind of guy.

Both of those classes were in grade 9 - so full of 14 year olds! I highly doubt that my high school principal knew anything about this. He was really dumb.
An old friend from my school who was 2 years younger than me, she's in her final year and our Geography teacher who was a tall, scrawny, geeky kind of guy was fired and arrested for paedophilia. we always used to do what kids do call him a paedo etc.

Couldn't believe it when she recently told me he was fired for 'touching kids.'

As for your school, Jesus Christ. Fake dildos and Vajayjays? Why did he need a fake Vagina anyway? sex ed = how to apply a condom safely as well as the science behind babies and what not.. how do you need a vagina for that? Especially a male.. Shocking really the type of people that get into education.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote