Music Banter - View Single Post - Hejsa!
Thread: Hejsa!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrine View Post
I read the forum for a while before i joined and i think remember him (i'm sounding like a stalker here :b)

that's too bad - i got a friend of mine to join so now i just hope she will post more soon! (Lene jeg ved du læser det her - så det er et hint!)

I saw some of the pictures you posted of norway (again the stalker in me..) and it's really beautiful i was in norway years ago and much of it is a blur, but lysefjorden with preikestolen really stands out in my memory - norway is one of the most beautiful countries i've ever visited.
Thanks Preikestolen and lysefjorden is indeed quite nice although the height spooks me a bit. I've of course been to denmark many times as it's often in the way when you want to get to europe by boat and car, but I've vacated there with intention a couple of times too. Although the nature isn't quite as majestic, it's a lovely country .. some of your towns are especially charming, I think. And you danish seem a little more easy going than most of us norwegians

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream
Are all Scandinavians, stalkers?
katrine says she is. I like to think that I'm not, but Comus is probably 11/13ths stalker or so at least.

I had a stalker once many years ago, although she didn't keep at it for too long. She was tall and had an underbite and once gave me a ticket for two - nudge, nudge - to Denmark incidentally .. so at least they exist!