Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:55 AM   #1693 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitonica View Post
Invisible War was much more buggy for me, but I guess half the reason is that I was playing it on a computer that could barely handle the minimum requirements. I should try it again now, I might feel differently.
hard to say, i remember having to keep re-applying the patch whenever it would eventually crash but that always fixed whatever issue i was having.

as for the main complaints those are all things i quite liked. i found the smaller maps made the objectives more prominent, it helped make the story flow more smoothly to me, i didn't end up getting lost in the details and was able to forge a clear and direct path through my play through.

i should bust out the original one of these days though, should run a slight bit smoother on a quad core than my old p2-400 rig hahaha.

also what killed ended the original game for me wasn't actually a bug but just a poor scripted scene. especially where i remember thinking the situation needed to be addressed in an earlier mission but either didn't have enough multi-tools or the skills necessary to avoid it. most other players i've talked to about the game never had the exploding event in the first place. sorry if i seem vague here, don't want to spoil it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote