Music Banter - View Single Post - The problem of conformity
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
FACE WORLD- FACE OFF

They make an accusation that pople who take care of their hair becuase of their "Ego." Every time they shave their hair they are indeed taking care of their hair, probably more so then the average people. I'm sure it takes more "Ego" to do what they ask then to keep your hair the way you want, for any reason. Most people do their hair and forget about it, while they prance around thinking "I'm making a statement, I shaved my head!" & "Hey look at that hairy person with a tremendous ego."

They make it seem that the only option to conventional shampoo is a bald head, which isn't true, there are other options that are natural alternatives to shampoo like using baking soda & vinegar. While they reject shampoo because of chemicals, what are their solution for disposable razors? (if they said so, I didn't comb through the article to find out) But is the future generations suppose to inherit a mountain of disposable razors all thanx to Face World? I did read where they said they have to train the body to use only water [no shaving cream] when they shave, which I find totally riduculous find a natural lubricant like olive oil or something.

[Just the other day I came across a razor so one can shave their head, it was a razor attached to what looked like a toy truck, so when I saw it I wonder who would bother to do that, so you answered my question.]

I'm pretty sure they use straight razors or something reusable.

I'm not gonna slam everyone involved in the movement, especially the babes.

I really admire the idea, I'm just not fond of the tone or pompous responses to criticism.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote