Music Banter - View Single Post - The problem of conformity
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Now, don't be making any generalized statements about all bald chicks, I'm an avid defender of that fashion trend, one I hope will become a bigger trend. But I'd rather women do it for confidence reasons and because they feel comfortable with themselves and don't give a sh*t about hair as a status symbol.

It's not as sexy when they're only doing it as some sort of obligation for a political movement.
But they are still paying attention to their hair, and it takes work to mantain a blad head. I've only seen one maybe two "bald chicks," well one of them does it for a mullet, believe it or not, she shave her head half bald then it looks like a crew cut then eventually your full fledge Billy Ray Cyrus mullet. I'm not into bald chicks.

Personally I think women with blue hair trumps bald haired women.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote