Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #11814 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
Class, gym, food, machine shop, prototype testing, more class, football, more food, shower, bottle shop and out for the night.

So far. 'Night all.
I read this too fast and thought it said prostate testing.

Today wasn't bad. Quite a beautiful day actually, mostly blue sky and 50 degrees. I normally sleep with my window blinds open so the sunlight wakes me up in the morning (especially in winter), but last night I decided to leave them closed so I could sleep more soundly. It was a good decision...I woke up around 9:30, got up to pee and didn't feel the need to get back into bed. I even said to myself, "Self, why don't you go for a quick jog/walk (hilly streets, great for exercise) to work out those sore muscles from boot camp, and so as to not sit on your ass all day?" And I listened to myself. And I played The Clash while doing so, and it was sunny and nice. I was proud, gone for maybe 45 minutes. Then I showered and had breakfast. Had to do a little work, but it wasn't too bad. Then I sent it off, made some tuna salad, but realized I didn't have any bread. Luckily I had crackers. Then I walked the 20 minutes over to my French conversation group. I kind of didn't want to go, but I didn't go last week so I thought I should. Turned out pretty good. Then I got some groceries (including some bread) and took the bus back. While waiting for the bus I kept staring at a cute black-haired chick in the restaurant/bar window across the street. I was wishing I could meet a nice black-haired woman. I like black-haired women. Anyhow, then I got home and have spent the last few hours online, not so productive. But I that's ok, as the rest of the day was productive. I would have done more work (maybe) but I didn't hear back from my client, so can't proceed. Should have worked a bit on my personal site and portfolio, though. But I'm proud of myself for at least having coming up with a new logo earlier this week. I'm happy with it, hopefully my opinion won't change while I work on the rest of the site. Oh but that has nothing to do with today. Ok so I just ate my tilapia leftovers (with onions, red bell peppers, brown rice, and some roasted veggies). Shuffling a bit of tunes and will watch a movie or some net TV here pretty soon. No going out tonight, gotta save my pennies as my future is unknown. I could be broke next month. Gotta get that portfolio in order, dammit, and start husslin'. Thank you for reading.