Music Banter - View Single Post - Good-bye.
Thread: Good-bye.
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Default Good-bye.

Without being too misanthropic or curmudgeonly, I regret to announce that I will no longer use this forum.

There's plenty of knowledgeable people here worth every stone and I've had a lot of fun being a general asshole these last two years. I don't look back on my time spent here with regret, rather it'll be one of those things I come to see with nostalgia in years to come. However, over the last few weeks I've been noticing that I seldom see eye to eye with anyone here. The few people that I count as good friends have seemingly vanished off this forum, and as time drags on I see little reason to return, despite the wealth of knowledge that gets passed down here.

I have no reason to harbor ill will to anybody here (and that includes you, jackhammer) and it's somewhat sad that I'm drawing this chapter of my life closed. I sincerely apologize to anyone I might have offended while I was here, I know I speak more bluntly than most, but that's only because I never saw much incentive in beating around the bush. I simply do not see much reason in returning to this forum when I find it this abrasive on my psyche.

So with that said, I bid you all a fond farewell.

Oh, and if I ever come in contact with any of the girls here, I will buy you a drink in a heartbeat. You are all way too beautiful to be spending your free time here. Same goes for the guys (just the drink ), especially Pete, Tyler, Richard, Dave, David, (both) Lees, sidewinder, duga, Freebase, Alex, Ethan, and probably a dozen more that I'm forgetting because my head is still a bit fuzzy.

Oh and mods make sure Yac sees this, the resignation is obviously across the board.