Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #1380 (permalink)
DiSTANToblivion
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsy View Post
How are Cog these days? When I left Australia they were just starting to get a good groundswell of notoriety going... I thought they were doing some good stuff, actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
So Cog are still around?! When are they playing in June? (I forget what city you are in, Melbourne? Or Sydney?) I'm not really a fan of Birds of Tokyo to be honest..

I'm seeing Karnivool (for about the bazillionth time) in June/July ish when I visit my family for my midyear break. Pumped!
Yeah apparently Cog are still kicking around. They have a debut DVD coming out and are planning on taking a little break after touring the DVD. Awesome news hey. If you have last.fm guys I'll add ya 'cause they're on my events there

I'm in Sydney Lateralus. I like Birds Of Tokyo (no where near as much as Karnivool though). Guess what? You can add that Karnivool gig to my list too... I'm going as well, only my first time seeing them but. Which one you going to when you come and visit? Might see ya there
DiSTANToblivion is offline   Reply With Quote