Music Banter - View Single Post - Good-bye.
Thread: Good-bye.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
Oh, and if I ever come in contact with any of the girls here, I will buy you a drink in a heartbeat. You are all way too beautiful to be spending your free time here.
Even me?!?

Quote:
I simply do not see much reason in returning to this forum when I find it this abrasive on my psyche.
Sam! Who will be my anti-vegan nemesis when you're gone!?! I feel bereft.

But seriously, I do wish you well, Sam. I never expected to agree with you on everything...or anything (ha ha!)...but that didn't bother me. Like Conan said, you can be beautifully blunt and honest and I don't need to agree with you on everything to enjoy interacting with you on MB.

If you change your mind (and the future is open) please come back some time...and I hope you will. 'Til then, fare well, "lucifer." And good luck sorting out the direction you take with your career. It always sounded like you were putting a lot of thought into it and so I suspect whatever direction you take you will be successful.

~ Erica

(Yep...and that includes the little ~ )
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote