Music Banter - View Single Post - How satisfied are you with the way members are moderated?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #129 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumorAttitude View Post
I dunno if its my computer or something but I make a post and then I check five minutes later for responses and its gone...and I'm not starting that many new threads, just the Stephen Hawking one....and I know my posts arn't BRILLIANT but its just kinda strange....that they're disappearing.....without my knoweledge.....
The same thing happened to me after my first post on MB, Tumor. I posted the post, and saw it, but then logging in later observed it had disappeared, so I wrote Right-Track (the first mod listed at the time) to see what I had done wrong so that I could avoid having future posts deleted.

Then, when I looked back at the songwriting thread yet again, I saw that the post *was* there! So I wrote Right-Track back and said that there must have been a computer glitch...or that I was in error about the post's disappearance in the first place.

I don't see how I could have erred, though, in seeing my VERY FIRST POST online and then checking back a little later to find it gone. I thought it was all very mysterious. Either that or I was going crazy...so I prefer mysterious.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote