Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 AM   #588 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

I don't know if I would take better photos in the country, but surely I would find some interesting "targets". For instance (and contrary to that infamous idiom ), more than 2,500 castles waiting to be photographed in many ways.

Anyway, I think sometimes I take my best photos by chance. For instance, one melancholic day of December I realized that, seen from my window, the Sun was rising exactly in the middle of the Gate of Europe (a pair of inclined buildings). Et voilĂ :

And it was just because a coincidence. Those buildings have been there for the past 15 years, and I had never thought I could take such a picture.

Another day, while looking for some 19th-century sculptures in a historical graveyard, and suffering the effects of a cruel sun (I was sweating like a whore in a confessional ), suddenly I saw a pantheon with a column and an angel at the top. A perfect position, sunrays from the left... and click:

The right position in the right moment. Just luck. And thanks to the same f***ing sun that was torturing me before.