Music Banter - View Single Post - Song I've been working on (Opinions!!)
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing_Princess18 View Post
I would record how I wanted my song to sound if you'd like but I must warn you my vocal singing is pretty much lame but it isn't that out of tune. I wrote another song and sang it for my ex-boyfriend but I don't think my singing is that great, but I could always link it to you and let you think of the lyrics.

I really like how you re-worded the song. I am pretty good at making songs that go along together when I am in the shower then when I am writing it down on paper after, I forget and mess up the song. That is the problem I have. lol.
Yes, please send me a link to your song that you sang for your ex-boyfriend. I'm curious to hear it, Dancing! You can send me the link via private message, if you wish. And if you wish and have time, please do record how you want your current song to sound.

I feel being able to stay in tune is 3/4 of the battle with singing, so that is the most important thing to have accomplished. Lots of singers have voices that sound "unique" so I actually wouldn't worry too much about the tone of your voice. Everyone's voice is different, and I feel that is part of the fun of hearing different people's music.

Shower singing! My favorite! Such nice acoustics. I prefer to compose songs while sitting on the loo, though, one reason being that it wastes less water!

Since you like the songs you make up in the shower, maybe you could take one of those scuba diver's water-proof writing pads in the shower with you and write down the lyrics as you're singing them!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote