Music Banter - View Single Post - The Lyrical Saga Of SljSlj
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #54 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

What exactly are you trying to say with that song?

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sljslj View Post
I'd like to explain my most recent untitled song. It's not a religious thing at all. I had President Obama in mind when writing that. It seems to me that he is purposely screwing us over and most of the population doesn't see it. There's more to it than that, but I'm having trouble articulating it. Read it over again and maybe you'll understand... Or maybe not idk.
Never mind...

I can assure you the President is not purposely trying to screw us over. Unfortunetly, the majority of the population are influenced by either conservative or liberal media which at any given time likes to either condemn Obama just because... he's Obama... or lick his ass even when he takes a mistep. Especially if you live in the South, trust me... people "see it".

Facts are stupid things in our media, nowadays. Everyone wants their ears tickled.

I personally think the President is doing a fine job. He inherited a lot of problems from the previous administrations. Seems like for the first few months he was in Office people condemned him as a "do nothing" President, and then when he actually started to take action and directive steps to improve the country people condemned him for it. IMO that's all just very powerful right-wing propaganda from people who are pissed there is a liberal Democrat in office.

Last edited by someonecompletelyrandom; 04-27-2010 at 02:41 PM.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote