Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #1945 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Arctic Monkeys, Jet, Twisted Wheel, The Killers, Coldplay, The Coral, Glasvegas, The Libertines, and Kasabian.
Jet are from Australia.

Anyway, the only british bands around right now I particularly like are Radiohead, Porcupine Tree, Muse, Ozric Tentacles, a few other prog bands. Though things have been rough for Muse lately.

Coldplay are decent.

Quote:
Some shit bands there but still, I think he stated them comments in 1997 when he was coked up. He was relevant back then and people would ask him questions because they knew they'd get opinions, whether it was political or saying bands like Suede were shit. He was just a young lad who thought he was the dogs bollocks because back then - his band were. I bet now he's in his 40s looking back at some of the comments he made he would just have to go I remember watching/listening to a radio interview about the last time he was on the show, he was drunk and they were asking questions about what he said. "Noel, what did you call Sarah the producer the last time you were on the show. A) an idiot." and he was clearly embarrassed. Liam is the shameless one who throws Brit awards into the crowd.
Regardless, he really thought he was the sh*t, it's one thing to be arrogant, it's another to just write off your peers, especially the ones like Blur and Suede who were actually good.

Quote:
I think Phil Collins is a prick that should fuck off with his self indulgent drum solos anyway.
Self indulgent drum solos?

I can't even think of a time he's ever done a drum solo, at least with Genesis. What are you talking about?

He's a very skilled drummer but also a very reserved one, he doesn't really show off except maybe at a live show every now and then. How is he at all self indulgent?

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote