Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #1950 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
So Oasis can't influence people from Australia? Or am I missing something? Things have been rough for poor Muse
I thought you were giving me examples of the modern British rock scene, sorry about that.

Also, I meant that Muse are declining musically.

Quote:
The thing is though, he didn't just come out (most of the time) and drag a load of people through the press. Interviewers would ask him a question to get news, simple as that. If they didn't ask what Oasis thought of Keane, he wouldn't tell them. Damon actually started the feud between Oasis and Blur, there was a gig in Manchester, Oasis gig and Blur gig were close. And they agreed to call off both gigs incase of trouble and Oasis called theirs off and Blur carried on anyway. Damon started the feud. I'd rather Noel come out and say Damon - I don't like you, you're a prick and your music is shit. Than play nicey nicey, he had something to say... and he said it. Nothing wrong with that.
Albarn is a prick, but he's also incredibly talented.

That is where I make the distinction.

Quote:
I don't know whether he does drum solos with Genesis I just know he has done them live. There's no place for shit drum solos, even live. But that's just my personal thing, can't stand drum solos.
Not even Ringo's solo from The End?

I think drum solos are great as long as they're kept short and fit the music.

But yeah, in the studio Phil never solos. I don't really care what any musician does live if the studio material is excellent. I don't really go to concerts, it's not my kind of experience.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote