Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #11880 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I haven't been able to sign in much lately, as I've been working on a project in Uni. We have a week to prepare a kind of News Bulletin (we do everything, from reports, to the news, the editorship, graphics, etc...) then we have to broadcast it live at the end of the week in the Uni's theatre.
So I'm the Art Director, and I have been building the décor after coming with the concept, and building a 1/50 model. The News bulletin will be entitled "Bad News",thus the dramatic design.

All my work is now finished (and now we're just rehearsing for the broadcast - which is this Friday), so I thought I'd share what I've been up to.

Here's a pic of the model I made:

Here's a pic of the actual thing I built:

Here's a pic of a sample of how it's going to be shot by the two cameras:

I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. I was truly worried. All the bruising and the sore muscles were definitely worth it.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote