Music Banter - View Single Post - Miley Cyrus
Thread: Miley Cyrus
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 04:04 PM   #265 (permalink)
pourmeanother
Saaaad Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
That's my point, we all know she makes "music" for kids and people are going on, and on, and on about how shallow her songs are, it's pointless. I'm just annoyed that someone can't muster the brainpower to conjure up a post that would be worth reading instead of "I find her annoying".

I used to listen to the Spice Girls when I was a wee bugger, so I know when you're around that age you really don't know much about music. Who knows, maybe in 6 years one of those kids might grow up and start listening to John Coltrane or James Brown. Well, I guess I'm just a little upset that people are saying "What the hell is wrong with kids these days?" when they were guilty of the same thing when they were younger.
And circle gets the square!

We get it. If you are out of middle school and posting on MB, there's a pretty damn good chance that Miley Cyrus does not appeal to you. It's not that shocking of a revelation that needs to be posted about again, and again, and again.

Furthermore, why are you actually watching MTV and expecting not to hear ****?

Lastly, "A Jay-Z song was on/ A Jay-Z song was onnnnnn..."
And waiting for blah
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made
And then, just when you think you've got the whole blah'd damn thing figured out
And you're surrounded by the ones you blah
Death shows up... anddd blah, blah, blah.
pourmeanother is offline   Reply With Quote