Music Banter - View Single Post - Good-bye.
Thread: Good-bye.
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #98 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
If you didn't say goodbye and just stopped posting forever, it would be quite mysterious.
I agree, when SleepyJack left I was a bit worried, his user title was "em are i" and his sig was "Oh sleepy heart what do you say - Should we keep thumping?"
I thought to myself what if his user title "em are i" meant MRI and that meant perhaps they found something wrong, and maybe his facing a some kind health problem, and it's too much for to handle, maybe it took the joy out of doing the small things in life, like posing at MB. That "what if ..." is in the back of mind and I worry, even though I really don't know exactly why he left and didn't get a chance to know him well. Hopefully he doing well and listening to music, enjoying life.

I'm glad Sam took the time out to express his sentiments about MB and gave farewell to his friends. That is mighty decent of him.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote