Music Banter - View Single Post - Introduce yourself..
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

My favourite album is a toss-up between Bjork's Vespertine, Tool's Aenima, and Dave Matthews' Groo Grux King. these are favourites because they are masterpieces in my mind, and also fall into the spectrum of music that i thoroughly enjoy. it should be said that if you asked me this in a week, i might give a similar but different answer.

My favourite lyric is "as above, so below, and beyond, i imagine." 'as above so below' is a phrase used to describe the holographic nature of the reality, wherein the whole is represented fully in even it's tiniest constituents.

My first gig was at the grades 7&8 spring dance at my elementary school. it was after dark, so it counted.

The book that changed me... every book changes me. each one sheds light on the next stage in my perception.

My favourite painting is also starry night. lame, i know. but it's pretty incredible.

My style icon is my lack of cash and pragmatic spending.

My favourite place is probably in front of a well-tuned grand piano, possibly under the influence of psychedelic drugs.

My favourite album artwork is Susumu Yokota's Grinning Cat cover: ... cuz it's simple.

i don't have an idol.

alter ego?

Last edited by P A N; 05-01-2010 at 01:14 AM.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote