Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #2604 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Wow, so much awesomeness in this thread. Just wanted to add my two cents. First off, like most others said, a great way to start off smoking would be glass piece. I would suggest a small inexpensive pipe, it is convenient, safe, and a great delivery method for a beginner. I think your trip sound pretty legit taking into account that you did not actually see spiders running around, and were able to pick them up etc... Shroom experiences can vary from the common effects described earlier, as there are a variety of different types of mushrooms. Do you know what type they were? Most of the experiences described sound like Psilocybes, which is the most common type. I have seen some crazy shit when hallucinating, including the Devil's head, which was about 3 feet tall and animated, and resembled frylock from ATHF, but was the most god damn terrifying thing I had ever seen, although it did not occur when dosing mushrooms. I think almost anything is possible when hallucinating. I have seen things, and realized they were not there, only to see them again, then having to re-assure myself they were not really there, a very frustrating and cyclic process, but always fun later on. I snagged a few cubes (Psilocybe Cubensis), we call them purple ringers here in FL, today but have not taken them yet, maybe tomorrow, Sunday is an excellent day to do it. Damn, Im rambling now. Glad you had an enjoyable experience, and looking forward to mine.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote