Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #2608 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
Defying conventional drug knowledge is all well and good in theory, but when dealing with synthetically produced drugs it's not very practical. PCP, more than any drug I've seen being sold, has the highest chance of being adulterated or altered in such a way that absolutely devastates the mind. From one entheogenic psychonaut to another; trust me when I say that unless you are heavily sedated to the point where your body is at a near-paralytic state you have no idea what you're capable of. Sitters have no recourse when you have the ability to ignore basic human prevention reflexes or any judgement system whatsoever.

Honestly, it's just not worth it given the wealth of safer, or rather more well documented in both potency and purity, vehicles for self-exploration.
I was talking about sitters in a Salvia context, which I've more than enough experience with, both with myself and others, to generalize on.

As far as PCP... the original conversation I was having with Duga was that since I don't know what my reaction to PCP would be, and considering the evidence out there, I would be ok with trying it if I were restrained so that I couldn't act out my impulses/delusions/whatever.

I would be ok with doing it in that scenario.
Duga's argument was that it crosses the line, or something to that extent. Sorry, we had started it in another thread and I suggested we move it.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote