Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #4030 (permalink)
Nine Black Poppies
Music Addict

1. Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
I cry during all sorts of movies, it's kind of silly. I think the most I've ever cried at a movie, though, was Breaking the Waves. I bawled the first time I saw that.

2. Do you know your blood type?
I think I'm AB, but I'm honestly not sure.

3. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
There have been several, but here's one. When I was in college (the second of soon-to-be-three times), I had an English professor whom I considered to be a rather strict but fair grader (the type who gives useful criticism/feedback). When he gave our last big paper back after the final he paused and asked me what my major was. I told him Creative Writing (what it was at the time) and he mused for a minute before saying "Well... you've gotten academic writing down, so don't worry about it." That still stays with me.

4. Have you ever faked sick to get out of something?
Yeah, but a lot less than certain people think I do.

5. Favourite pizza topping?
I do like a lot of cheese and lately I've been feeling a fondness for just basic cheese pizzas. I also generally love pineapples, onions, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, things of that nature. If it's not meat, I'll probably eat it.

6. What is one question you wouldn't want to answer?
I suspect that even naming such a question would be almost as bad as answering it. But it's moot anyway, since I can't think of one.