Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #13222 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
On the other hand, in an office setting like where I work, women can wear open-toed shoes, sleeveless and collarless shirts, and an assortment of other light clothing that's a hell of a lot cooler in the summertime than what guys have to wear to work. I think about this every day when I'm sweating my ass off.
Believe it or not, I was not allowed to wear shorts to my public high school in Florida, but the girls could wear the skankiest skirts ever. I couldnt wear flip flops either, but the broads could rock those open toed shoes as well. Towards the end of school I was being sent home quite often, as I didn't and still don't see any reasoning being these rules, and there was a time when I would have to stop by the principal's office in the AM to show him I was wearing shoes and pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
Tax evasion
Ha, that is classy.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote