Music Banter - View Single Post - Fairwell, my friends
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
In ways you cannot fathom this forum has changed me. It has literally affected my life in a very profound and positive way, and I am forever thankful for the people on here who made that possible.

I can't speak for the others, but I know I made this thread to thank this forum and it's members for all they've done for me, not just as a faceless poster on the internet, but as a human being. If you think I take the internet too seriously, so be it. Maybe I do. All I know is that I've developed a more easy-going personality from this place.
I understand completely how the Internet can affect you positively as a human being, Conan, and I'm glad MB has affected you that way! I don't think you take the Internet too seriously at all. For me, Internet life and real life are one and the same; one affects the other, and vice versa.

Quote:
From spending so much time on these boards I've come to realize that it's all subjective, and music can be experienced and discussed in a much more intelligent and positive way.
I feel the same way! Although I'm afraid I did just say today on the Boards that a song makes me want to grab a stack of paper and viciously rip it into shreds. But that was an exception to the rule!

Quote:
That being said, i'm 17 years old, unemployed, clinically depressed, and creatively frustrated. I simply need some time to get my shit together, to get to know myself as a person.
I'm glad you recognize your need for more focus, and I support you for realizing and doing what feels best for yourself. Please let me know when you have more songs to listen to! You know I'll always be happy to do that.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote