Music Banter - View Single Post - The Blood of Heroes
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Default The Blood of Heroes

Quote:
The Blood of Heroes is a collaboration project featuring Justin Broadrick (Godflesh, Jesu, Napalm Death) and Bill Laswell, with beats from Submerged and End.user and vocals from Dr. Israel. Post apocalyptic soundscapes and de-imaged electronic beats backed up with heavy guitar and bass. Features live drumming from KJ Sawka and Balazs Pandi, and sound design from film sound architect M. Gregor Filip. Powerful anthemic tracks collide with vicious drum n bass beatdowns and intersperse with breathtaking synth beauty and Aphex Twin style mezzed beats. The soundtrack to post-solarflare humanity!
Quite the eclectic little project that I wouldn't expect everyone to enjoy or even understand. Most albums don't leave me this... compelled by the sound to actually make a thread that only three people would ever post in, but this album is the exception. I can't really say anything else that hasn't already been mentioned in the little band bio, so I'm just going to shut up, and post their Myspace to hopefully get a few responses and perhaps even a dialogue. I will say this though, this album is awesome for writing to.

The Blood of Heroes on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote