Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #13238 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
If it's any consolation, over here school uniform is mandatory for private AND public schools. Most of the time it looks something like this:

At the school I went to, which was a public school, I wasn't allowed to wear pants because I was a girl and so I had to wear a skirt/dress every day with knee high socks. I thought it was so old fashioned that guys got to wear pants or school shorts but girls had to wear dresses/skirts. In winter my legs were freezing. Not fair. School shoes, knee high white socks, skirt, shirt, tie, and itchy woolen jumper were all mandatory. I think towards the end of my time there they started making school uniform pants for girls... finally.
When I left school last year I could basically wear whatever I wanted as long as it was black, they tried to impose only white shirt colours, but I always went between blue and white. After I left they got stricter and tried to make the school something that it isn't, I live in a kinda rough area and they started making the children wear blazers and skirts now, 1. blazers are ****ing ugly, 2. we stay in ****ing scotland, why would I wear a skirt in the dead of winter in a notoriously rainy, cold country? Idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote