Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official World Cup 2010 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #103 (permalink)
Laurent Quinn Proper
Phuck Yer Thoughts Cult

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
There seems to be a fair few people on here backing the Netherlands.

The last 2 world cups, from what I remember, they were great in the group stages and then when it came to the knockout rounds they fluffed it and played crap. Although in 2002 they did reach the semis if I remember rightly..
Yeah, the Dutch and English are a lot alike in this sport. They have all the talent in the world and never seem to fully get it together. I'm rooting for the Netherlands though. I don't mind the English but I can't stand their national team. Netherlands in 2010.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pourmeanother View Post
When the US beats England and wins Group C, we'll earn a softer knockout round draw. On paper, the runner up would go on to face Germany then (with a win) Argentina, while the winner goes on to face possibly Ghana then France.

Of course, the only thing set in stone in that scenario is the US beating England... Other than that the US matchups are somewhat of a tossup.
I ****ing lol'ed. Thanks man, I needed that.
I love the Nicki Minaj hip hop music albums.I listen all song of Pink Friday album.I like the songs in album.She is sing the song very nicely.I don't think any song is bad in PINK FRIDAY album all songs are listenable.This is the best pop album of year.I think this album is rock man.
Laurent Quinn Proper is offline   Reply With Quote