Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #427 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent Quinn Proper View Post
I'm sorry to waste your time but I won't read the rest of your post. Not that I am afraid to be "wrong", it's just well, frankly, I couldn't care less about your facts and opinions. Meat is the best and most delicious form of protein for me. And that's that.
You didn't waste my time at all, Laurent Quinn Proper. The time I spend on MusicBanter is my free time. I always learn something during the process of writing replies here on MB, whether or not people read or respond...though of course it is nicer when people do. I like learning about other people and their views.

I'm not offended that you don't care about facts and others' opinions. You can't make yourself care about something you don't care about. I don't care about everything myself. For example, who the U.S. talk show hosts are isn't important to me.

I am glad, though, to have finally gotten down to the bottom of your reasoning behind defending meat-eating. At first you wrote that "meat is essential." I showed that to be incorrect. Then you changed your statement to "Meat is the best form of protein" (an argument I also blew out of the water). Finally, you stated that you feel "meat is the best and most delicious form of protein for me." I can't argue with that, because it is your opinion and feeling.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote