Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:38 PM   #429 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent Quinn Proper View Post
I'm sorry to waste your time but I won't read the rest of your post. Not that I am afraid to be "wrong", it's just well, frankly, I couldn't care less about your facts and opinions. Meat is the best and most delicious form of protein for me. And that's that.

I've already answered this before but I will again. I am not trying to press my views and, or beliefs when I purposely eat meat or talk ill about animals in front of vegetarians or vegans. It's more or less, "hey feck you, I don't care about your beliefs, feck this cow too" type of response. That's my personal response and I don't encourage others to reply in such an ignorant fashion.

And quite honestly, with your last statement, you have just made my day. That's exactly why I do it.

I'm sorry to have offended some but it's just the internet and dumb animals.
If you understand that type of response is ignorant, why do it? You like to come off as an ignorant ****? This is fascinating to me.

Let me ask...why did you even post in here? This is one of the most kept alive threads, and this tells me the people arguing in it are very passionate about their views. From your responses, I can think of no other reason for you posting in here other than you just wanted to piss some people off.