Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official World Cup 2010 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:45 AM   #112 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkfist View Post
Watch your backs (and shins ) for Australia. I **** you not! They are a good side not to be underestimated and written off, I fully expect them to come through their group with a win and a draw most likely but will probably get two draws Germany and Ghana whilst beating Serbia. If you recall we came through last time round with brazil, beating japan and A draw with Croatia if I do recall correctly. Only a lack of big match experiance let them down against Italy, not knowing that the dirty itais dive whenever they get near the box ( Grosso is a C NT) expect Cahill to be dangerous with good support from Lucas Neil, Schwarzer in goal, Kewel playing a cameo role and a heap of no-nonsense bruisers you'll know you've played a match.
Will meet England in the knockout. Aus 3-0 Eng. Last time they met.
They`re in a tough group and they are going to want at least draws against both Ghana and Germany two teams that will match them on the physical side. I remember the Croatia match well and Serbia like Croatia will be technically superior to Australia, but won`t be able to match the Aussies physically, saying that though Zigic is a big boy at 2.02 metres
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote