Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #6203 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalow View Post
i agree. my main issue with subtitles is that sometimes i find myself staring at the bottom of the screen to read the subtitles while missing the image on-screen, which is the absolute most important part of a film--the image. obviously it would be preferable if i just knew the language of every film i watched, but that isn't possible. so the best thing to do, i believe, is sort of train yourself to read the subtitles with your peripheral vision and remain focused on the image.
Exactly. It won't work for you first 5 movies or so, but then you won't even notice you are reading.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote