Music Banter - View Single Post - Nevermind, let's talk about the same handful of bands that suck ad nauseum
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #291 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Now I did not say I liked LP,I just rather listen to anything they have than The Beatles.

Oh,and the troll thing.I am not,people accuse me to be one on every forums I go to. You will learn I'm not eventually.
if you get the same reaction on every forum you visit don't you think you might want to try adjusting your own attitude so you don't keep coming across the same way?

you might not have directly said you liked LP but you clearly used them as an example vs. The Beatles and implied that you did in fact like them but haven't cared since Minutes to Midnight (how they named an album that without covering Iron Maiden is beyond me though i'm glad they didn't).

did you actually check out the Helter Skelter clip in my previous post?

do you understand the fundamental difference between taste and talent? if you keep making bold statements then skirting the followup questions you're acting like a troll regardless of whether or not you want to consider yourself as one, especially where you seem to be using your youth as validation for making the conscious choice to remain musically ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote