Music Banter - View Single Post - Boris
Thread: Boris
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #22 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I listened to Feedbacker for the first time recently and it's very drone-heavy. Really a fantastic record to get lost in. As was mentioned on the last page their output is so frequent that there are still plenty of Boris records to investigate. With the recent addition of Feedbacker I still only have 5 of them and the fantastic collab with Sunn O))).

I got to see them live a couple of years back at a very small venue in Newcastle. A fantastic local psychedelic band formed by a couple of lads I know supported them too and it was a great night. Boris are unrelenting live, whether their sets are predominantly ambient, drone, heavy it really doesnt matter, they are just full on for the full duration.
Aw, ****, dude. I was getting on here to talk about Feedbacker. I can't get enough of it. What albums do you have by them? Lucky you got to see them. Feedbacker has lulled me into deep sleeps and drives many times (not at the same time!), so I'm wondering if it's helped your insomnia. I've got loads of Boris albums I can up them sometime for ya if you'd like, considering you were the one who introduced me to them.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote