Music Banter - View Single Post - Bulldog's Armchair Guide To Elvis Costello
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #152 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgpo View Post
FYI Bulldog, this is all your fault. My wife holds you responsible Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
Haha, nice one! All you have to do is get hold of Mighty Like a Rose and you've basically got all his top-tier albums At least the ones before the CD era anyway. I generally haven't bothered hunting down all Costello's vinyls (yet), but I do have a dog-eared copy of King Of America which I picked up second-hand about 5 or 6 years ago. Fantastic album. Next time I'm around my Dad's record player, I'll have to dig it out again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james44754 View Post
I only have My Aim Is True, This Years Model and Armed Forces so i'm using this thread to navigate my next download. Thanks!
No probs If you need help finding any of the slightly more scarce stuff, just gimme a call eh.

I'm still pretty snowed-under with various uni rubbish at the moment, and while I've got a bit of it done today, I'm still nowhere near out of the woods with it yet, so I'm gonna say I'll get Taking Liberties (and one more, non-album review) up anytime from Monday to Wednesday.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote