Music Banter - View Single Post - today I put my hands on a WORKING FREE ENERGY MACHINE...
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

so from the start... it's explaining how to build a basic electromagnetic brush generator, not unlike my grade 10 physics textbook.

how is it possible in an environment still affected by gravity?

hold on... page 4 of the building plans (or 44 according to the file, great numbering ability).... "The system is fed by conventional electricity from a battery or a power supply unit plugged into the wall".

while there is no denying that a spike in energy is created when the magnets are charged and polarities reversed, the documentation does little to clarify the actual method of how the charged electrons are drawn from the device and moved to their storage area, all of which would cause an obvious deterioration to the overall efficiency of the device.

as soon as you make you're 401st dollar from this invention i'll honestly start thinking about it. seriously dude, you didn't even invest YOUR own money into the thing. yeah... sounds totally legit... just like every other zero point energy patent out there.

rather than urge people to build one of those send me a dollar, just 1, and i promise i'll project good vibes to the universe on your behalf and awesome things will happen to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote