Music Banter - View Single Post - today I put my hands on a WORKING FREE ENERGY MACHINE...
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

that last line was really unexpected. do you want that in US currency?

i don't know why it's possible in an environment still affected by gravity... i also don't know why it wouldn't be.

when the guy showed me his, he said that people who think they know about electricity will talk about this thing in terms of what they know, likely resulting in disbelief. i'm not here to prove anything, because i've seen it with my own eyes. i will START proving things when i can afford to build one.

the machine needs an input. you can use a battery, cuz that way you can monitor how much charge is left. it also needs an output, which is also a battery. when you monitor this battery's charge, you will indeed see that the charge goes up faster than it goes down in the first battery. it has something to do with capturing "back EMF" waves or currents or something. i'm not too savvy when it comes to wires and stuff, but i can read, and those gauges don't lie.

and regarding those patents and their legitimacy: i think it would be wise to note that there are over 4000 patents at the US patent office involving devices of this nature. for one thing, you don't get patents for things that don't work. secondly, the financial elite know how the world has to work in order for them to retain any of their power, and free energy is not part of that imagined paradigm.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote