Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Most Important Albums To You
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #395 (permalink)
James
Account Disabled

No order

Beck-Odelay-The First album I bought with my own money I had loved Beck for a while and I asked the shop guy and he said this was the best, Sounds weird but this album kinda made me like Hip-Hop too.

Sonic Youth-Daydream Nation-Made me realise that screeching guitars and other noises could be music got me into Noise and Noise Rock

The Clash-London Calling-My first Clash album just fell in love with it played it eleven times in a row and then got thier other albums immediately.

Belle And Sebastian-Tigermilk-Helped me get through school and was probably my gateway to indie.

The Pixies-Surfer Rosa-First album I ever loved made me realise music wasn't all pop and top 40 stuff.

The Who-Who's Next-Got me into Hard Rock and sparked my love for the bass.

The Stranglers-Singles The U.A. Years-Made me check out Punk which is now my favourite genre.

Os Mutantes-Os Mutantes-My favourite album just amazing made me like music from other countries.

The Kinks-Arthur-Favourite Kinks album enough said.

The Beach Boys-Surf's Up-I was listening to this great album and thought i'd love to make music I want to make music, then I started to write songs.
James is offline   Reply With Quote