Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #2712 (permalink)
Harry
Account Disabled

Default Bad trip

Waaa, so I had a feckin AWFUL trip the last weekend... I am more or less done with acid, for good.

It happened cos I wasn't in the mood to start with, ought haven't o done it at all, but I did, without really wanting to. So I ended up having a right weird trip at first, where it kept feeling like the walls were closing in on me, all around me, so i kept getting all nervous and wot for that... everything was crawling, and I just felt like i was in a dream that I couldn't wake up from, but I really wanted to wake up, so I kept trying to snap out of it, but obviously I couldn't. Then I decided to go home, instead, so I'm walking along the street and the every building I looked at, I felt like I was being sucked into the cracks. Then I looked down and saw my shadow, but my torso was on backwards so I hallucinated this horrible pain in my back the entire walk back to my flat, and by then of course I'd accepted that i was going to die, and was nearly sniveling on it.. Before I'd entered my flat, I thought I saw something in the window, then I turned and saw this feckin burned up figure lady ...like something out of the grudge or a horror film and LOSH i never think i've ran faster in my life. XD After that, with the decision that I was going to die, i lie in my bed and just fell into a vortex of sorts, and too sleep.

I keep having flashbacks of it and feel like it was trying to tell me something-- but I KNOW it's all fake, but at the same time this ****e always makes me question wot's actually real... UGH I think that was my last acid experience I'll go on. I've had bad trips before, but thisn was messed up and I haven't quit thinking on it... getting anxious and wot, so yes, that's the end.

Ah and I had a right odd salvia trip. I couldn't stop laughing, then I my mate says "It won't fit in the box" and I said "Of course it won't, it's brown" then the word "brown" kept repeating on my head and I felt as if I were falling into a giant rendition of the word, into the 'O', kept falling towards it and not hitting it... xD
ANYWAYS-- share your bad trips, aye? make a bloke feel a bit better about himself...
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote