Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #2753 (permalink)
Harry
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalow View Post
if you are vulnerable to mental problems or psychosis you shouldn't be taking lsd. that's methoughts on the matter and i don't care wot else you've got to say matey!
then wouldnt that be common ground, MATEY?
I'm pretty sure i can't even recall wot i arguing in the first place... oh right the irrelevance of scientific evidence and drugs. its there, but truly, it doesn't really mean much. ehh yeah, i think i'll give it a rest there. I use LSD for ages, and i haven't' mental issues-- but i do get flashbacks occasionally (well recently, due to a bad experience). But I will say that I knew someone a bit back who used then was convinced he'd discovered the secret of life (which tends to happen often) and that the trip he had was trying to tell him something, to the point where he could hardly differentiate between tripping and reality.. developed severe anxiety.
but i suppose that could have been underlying all along.
point-i dont think 'scientific evidence' really makes a difference... it can be dangerous some way or another anyways.
i don't even know why i felt the compulsive need to argue that point considering that i use. I suppose cos I think it's silly that folks try and convince themselves its good. I use drugs but i'm not obsessed with them to try and prove to myself that it's okay. cos drugs are drugs, regardless.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote