Music Banter - View Single Post - French Music?
Thread: French Music?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 09:53 AM   #29 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

So let's give the feedback:

Gaëtan Roussel: I love this guy's voice, and his minimalist melodies whatever he did. The English part, à la Bob Sinclar kind of put down the work, but it's still an enjoyable track, that can truly put you in a happy mood.

Archimède: I liked these guys. Nothing too fancy, maybe a bit reminded me of Star Ac, still enjoyable.

Eiffel: Much more interesting than the previously mentioned band. Great arrangements, and found his raucous voice to my fancy.

Arnaud-Fleurent Didier: My favourite of the four. Great lyrics, the kind I search for in French music. A bit too true, too familiar, it's this kind of subtle lyrics that shake you in their realism and coldness. I'm downloading his album La Reproduction (2010) atm.

Cheers.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote