Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rolling Stones
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Arrow The Rolling Stones

I have been listening to music for a number of years now, way more than I would honestly like to admit.
I've listend to and like a number of different genres of music, Rock, R&B/soul/funk, and so on.
But within the last decade or so I have realized who I believe in my opinion, is the greatest rock band of all-time.
Not only just musically which I believe that the Stones music is the purest rock & roll that there is, I mean when I think of funk/blues/rock guitar Richards is the man.
I will not even comment on the other band members because you only need to honestly listen to the Rolling Stones music in order to get the point, and this post would have to become a major review to be able to state everything the Stones have accomplished within the history of rock & roll.
Mick Jagger...one of the greatest showmen of all-time, and maybe the sassiest vocalist & frontman ever.
So in conclusion, I just had to get this off my chest and let/tell the World who...exactly is the greatest rock band of All-Time, no other than...
THE ROLLING STONES!
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote