Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rolling Stones
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:53 AM   #28 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants View Post
i know there one of the greatest rock bands ever.... BUT! i don't like them and never have. I am in fact one of the biggest Stone haters in the world.. I don't understand why people like them so much.. there's nothing overly great about them.. well at least in my eyes..

there songs aren't that great
mick jagger is annoying
mick jaggers voice isn't really that great
mick jagger has a annoying show now(could have just been a doc tho..not sure but either way).. and him and his daughters were singing on it and non of them could sing at all.. there were just random mouse liek sounds and random 'ooohs' and 'yeas' coming out of jaggers mouth it was so stupid.
that other guy in the band.. the drunk one.. ew i don't get it.. he also isn't that great...
there songs aren't overly great... but i can understand why people would like there songs..
there old now.. and they shoudl realize that... there still milking the cow.. only the cow has been dead for years.. they've milked bessy dry... *crise* poor cow.
this band really buggers me..

anyways i know i shall get jumped all over for this.. but hell its all just MY opinion and we all know how well my thoughts are welcomed around here.
Blah, whatever.

Rolling Stones = Orgasm.

Pretty much my favourite artists ever. I am intrigued to what the re-released "Exile on Mainstreet" album is going to sound like as apparently Mick Jaggers voice has been digitally remastered to sound clean.

Saw them in concert a couple of years ago, absolutely brilliant show. Mick Jagger looks like a corpse but has the energy of a 12 year-old. Keith Richards got to sing a couple of songs and his voice is irresistible.

Favourite track is probably Gimmie Shelter.