Music Banter - View Single Post - Why message boards go down hill.
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:38 AM   #154 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
I agree that youtube, media library, last.fm and latest album acquisition threads are the more petty spammy ones which don't tend to constitute real discussion. I'm guilty of posting in those threads more than I should, especially when I have a latent KC review thread waiting for me. I'm putting off doing any reviews until the hols though.
Is pretty much what I do and what I'm going to be doing...minus the KC bit obviously!

For reasons I'll keep to myself, my life in general's become a lot busier this last week or two, so I don't really have as much time as I once did to about updating any threads I've got going (like the Leonard Cohen and Talk Talk ones), putting enough research and thought into any new artist threads I might usually start besides a sentence or two or take part in any of the hot musical debates that are going. All that'll change when my hols start soon enough though.

And in saying that, I don't really remember MB being much different than it is now since I've been here. As I think I've said somewhere in this thread before, it's only gotten as stale as anything else I'm this familiar with, ie not very in my opinion.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote